For all of our sakes, I think you should report this message to ebay. Ebay has to remain safe and friendly or we just won't go there.

Everyone needs to take this kind of shopping in stride. We really have to remember that people are often bidding through bidding services, now! I've started doing that, myself, and I have No idea who is bidding on the same item. We all need to realize we are bidding against someone's computer-generated bid through cyber space. We just can't get our feelings hurt, or ebay will stop being an interesting and fun way to buy things we can't buy anywhere else.

I haven't received a nasty note from another buyer for winning something, but I have received several interesting ( [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] ) messages from buyers and sellers both when I bid high and DIDN'T win something. I can't believe how many offers I have gotten to buy things off of ebay! I know it is against the rules, and very unsafe.

I'm so sorry you got a nasty message. I just can't believe some people out there...

On the other hand, I have met the most amazingly wonderful people through this collecting, both through ebay and these AG boards. Aren't we glad there are more nice people out there than nasty ones? [img]smile.gif[/img]